What’s more Oregon than an otter-themed craft beer festival benefiting marine ecosystems?!
When: Saturday March 12th, 6:30pm-10:00pm
Where: Oregon Museum of Science & Industry
1945 SE Water Ave, Portland, OR 97214
THE EVENT IS SOLD OUT
Join the Elakha Alliance for our 1st Annual Oregon Otter Beer Festival! Taste 13 unique otter themed beers from Oregon breweries, where the proceeds will be used to educate the public about the benefits to Oregon’s marine ecosystem of restoring sea otters as a keystone species. The Festival will also feature live music, local vendors, cashless bar, and a raffle for outstanding Door Prizes. We will be judging the beers based on a variety of categories, and awarding prizes at the end of the evening. Learn more about the participating breweries.
The Festival will take place indoors with limited capacity & Covid-19 safety protocols observed (outlined at the bottom of the page). The event will be for individuals 21+ only.
Ticket Sales Information:
- Tickets for this event are sold out. If you already have secured your Festival tickets, you may still purchase additional drink tickets up until 3/11.
- Drink Tickets for Festival Ticket Holders Only: $10 (for beer, wine, and cider)
What’s included in your ticket purchase?
- Opportunity to taste all 13 otter-themed beers + 1 bonus tasting from Patagonia Portland
- 1 customized MiiR stainless steel pint cup
- Delicious assortment of appetizers all evening from Elephants Catering
- 1 raffle ticket for amazing Door Prizes if you turn in your Beer Bingo Card after visiting all the breweries
- Enjoy live musical performances from the Uncle Mary Band
- Seltzer Waters/Sodas
- Parking at OMSI
Covid-19 Safety Protocols:
Starting on Saturday, March 12, OMSI will drop the mask requirement for guests.
- OMSI will strongly encourage guests to continue to wear masks – signage will be created but ultimately it will be optional
- OMSI will continue to monitor case counts in the state to determine if we need to require guests to wear masks again
- OMSI will continue to require masks for OMSI staff and vendors
If you are feeling sick or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.
There are inherent risks involved when participating in in-person and public events, including risks associated with COVID-19. Participation in this event is voluntary and solely at a participant’s own risk, including risk of exposure, infection, and illness from COVID-19. Individuals should only participate to the extent that they are healthy and can comply with physical distancing and applicable federal, state, and local rules and restrictions.